Your Ad Here

Monday, January 19, 2009

Goa Trance

Goa Trance!!!!!!!!!I went to Goa on New year's, it was amazing!It's a very beautiful place for trance music. A very nice place which I liked is called, "Curly Shacks", it's on Anjuna Beach and it's quite famous. When you are in Goa, you can actually feel the trance music and it's more when you are around the beach. It's really bad that the Government has banned open beach parties after 10PM, which is a bit sad but I think it'll still stay alive.Goa Trance is more towards the psychedelic trance. The bass lines are very strong and the bpms are high too. I'm not much into psychedelic but I like some tracks.There is this festival which is organized in December at Goa. It's called SUNBURN, a lot of international DJ's come there with local ones too. It's a 3 day festival on the beach with after parties later on.



0 comments: