Your Ad Here

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another Hard Trance Nightclub in Melbourne (Aus.)

BUBBLE : This place is massive! It's near the Southern Cross Station. Southern Cross station was also called Spencer Street Station before. OK, this club has 2 floors. Hard Trance Anthems on 1st floor and House/Electro on 2nd. This place is so huge that the first time I went there I lost myself and then found out that I was running in circles. The first time I went there, it was so hilarious- It was 6'oclock in the morning and we were still dancing at Bubble. I asked my friend if he wanted to go to the other room and my friend started laughing. I asked him why he was laughing? But he didn't tell me anything. Anyway, so we did not go to the other room at bubble, I was asking for. After that, we left Bubble and my friend was still laughing. Then he told me that the other room I was talking about was actually a very huge mirror. Hilarious!

This place is open on Fridays and Saturdays. You need to go early because there is always a big cue infront of it. If you go before midnight you can have free unlimited complimentary beer on 2nd floor. How awesome! Checkout this awesome video from Bubble. The Hard Trance Place!





0 comments: